FireWidget.com://Policies/Terms of Usage
Terms of Usage (ToU)
This is the Terms of Usage (ToU) policy for subscribed web services distributed by Lucky Marble Solutions Corp DBA FireWidget.com (hereafter referred to as FireWidget).
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Subscribed Website Services
- Any other product or service developed or given by FireWidget or any of its developers
- The download or use of your product indicates your acceptance of this ToU and warranty.
- FireWidget reserves all rights not expressly granted herein and the right to update this licensing agreement at any time.
- This agreement shall be governed by International Copyright Laws, International Treaty Provisions and the laws of Canada
- By accepting and installing any product purchased from FireWidget, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this license. If you do not agree to these terms, do not download, install, copy, or use the service.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- All services, in part or in whole, are sold, or in some cases given away, "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES AS TO PERFORMANCE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
- Because of the various hardware and software environments into products from LMSC may be installed, and your ability to use and understand the operation of your computer and installed software, NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY KIND IS OFFERED.
- The user must assume the entire risk of using the service.
- The liability of FireWidget and its parent company Lucky Marble Solutions Corp is limited to one (1) monthly subscription cost only.
- LMSC is not responsible for the user's level of ability to use the software required to modify or use services sold by FireWidget.
- The user must assume responsibility for understanding any software or web hosting requirements prior to downloading the product. Requirements are posted on the product details page found at the FireWidget.com storefront.
- Notice of one week prior to the subscription billing date must be given in order to cancel a subscription.
Page Execute Time: 0.129 sec